Author Topic: GMS Compound Crash  (Read 3779 times)

nin4

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
GMS Compound Crash
« on: May 30, 2016, 07:01:56 pm »
Happens after killing last raider with hostages in commons level if old man in ladder room didn't survive before.

PhrygianDominant

• Developer
  • Godman
    • View Profile
Re: GMS Compound Crash
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2016, 07:18:26 am »
Already fixed for the next patch. A lot of people are reporting this on Steam forum, which sort of gives us a good idea about the old geezer's survival rate. :D

Zentrobi

• Noob
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2016, 09:25:45 am »
do you have any idea about when that path will me sendt out on steam? i've had this game for abit of time, but first now got around to play it, and i would not really like to have to start all over again, since i got no saves from before i killed that old guy.

ktgentelman

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2016, 03:04:10 pm »
And also, kill those raider will give you a very nice knife that almost every player will want it, you can kill them all after you have higher level or hack auto turret to make the battle a lot easier.

Zentrobi

• Noob
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2016, 05:03:27 pm »
they are actualy pretty fucking easy to kill xD drop 2 nates in the right position when you go in the room where the raider leader is and youll kill all 3 raiders xD

but thanks for the hint about the keycard ^-^

Kenderr

• Noob
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2016, 01:52:44 pm »
Already fixed for the next patch. A lot of people are reporting this on Steam forum, which sort of gives us a good idea about the old geezer's survival rate. :D

Hi, im having the same issue. I run the las version of the game from gog, the 1.0.10 with a i5 laptop with windows 10 64 bits.

I have tried everything but i always finish crashing after killing the last raider.

How i can solve it?

PhrygianDominant

• Developer
  • Godman
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 12, 2016, 07:38:41 am »
We still haven't released the patch with this fix, so for now your best bet is to heed epeli's advice. The keycard you need is in one of the rooms on that level; killing the raiders is not necessary. Or, if you have a save before going down the ladder, do not kill the old man, since that's what actually messes up the code which is triggered by killing the last of the raiders. I don't know when the next patch is going to be released (and I've been saying that since February, lol), but stay tuned. We're working on stuff! :)

TenK

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 11, 2016, 10:58:01 pm »
It's disappointing that this is still an issue! I haven't played UnderRail in months, but as it happens I just came back to the game yesterday just in time for the devs to announce a paid DLC ... What about the game breaking bugs already in the current version? I'm not buying any sort of DLC until I can actually play the game.... It's a great game brought down by bugs and crashes.

Tygrende

• Oculite
  • Tchortist
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 12, 2016, 10:09:08 am »
It's disappointing that this is still an issue! I haven't played UnderRail in months, but as it happens I just came back to the game yesterday just in time for the devs to announce a paid DLC ... What about the game breaking bugs already in the current version? I'm not buying any sort of DLC until I can actually play the game.... It's a great game brought down by bugs and crashes.
If you read the recent dev log you would know the patch is on its way already.

This bug is hardly game breaking since it's not that much of a problem to keep the old man alive.