Author Topic: Traps + skills like Electrokinetic Imprint bug  (Read 1414 times)

TrueNeutralEvGenius

• Probably not a Spambot
  • Polymath. Misanthrope. Nihilist. Nonconformist.
    • View Profile
    • Twitch channel
Traps + skills like Electrokinetic Imprint bug
« on: April 22, 2016, 02:40:03 pm »
If you use skills like Electrokinetic Imprint on traps like bear trap or acib blob trap you will be trapped like if you stepped on them. Bug or feature? Bug, I guess.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2016, 03:23:43 pm by TrueNeutralEvGenius »
Connoisseur of Tragedy, Cyberpunk and Dystopia genres.
Streaming 100% analytical walkthroughs and exploring of Underrail, System Shock, Fallout, Arcanum, Deus Ex, D&D like Baldur's Gate, Planescape and other great & my favourite games: https://www.twitch.tv/trueneutralevgenius

Taggart

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
Re: Traps + skills like Electrokinetic Imprint bug
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2016, 02:14:01 am »
I've also noticed that. Think I meant to report it myself as a possible bug; but forgot.

It's kinda weird; and why I think it's a bug is because you don't have to be on the trap for it to happen - but merely within the casting range.

Maybe the Electrokinetic Imprint electromagnetically "attracts" the trap to you and it gets pulled to your body and triggers. Maybe...

TrueNeutralEvGenius

• Probably not a Spambot
  • Polymath. Misanthrope. Nihilist. Nonconformist.
    • View Profile
    • Twitch channel
Re: Traps + skills like Electrokinetic Imprint bug
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2016, 03:23:56 am »
Must be a bug. Hope devs will fix this. The simple way maybe to make it just like "can't place not on empty place" as with other things.

Maybe the Electrokinetic Imprint electromagnetically "attracts" the trap to you and it gets pulled to your body and triggers. Maybe...
:D
Connoisseur of Tragedy, Cyberpunk and Dystopia genres.
Streaming 100% analytical walkthroughs and exploring of Underrail, System Shock, Fallout, Arcanum, Deus Ex, D&D like Baldur's Gate, Planescape and other great & my favourite games: https://www.twitch.tv/trueneutralevgenius