Author Topic: Rant: Some fool on Steam ruined the game for me (SPOILER INCEPTION)  (Read 2978 times)

Hal900x

• Scavenger
    • View Profile
[spoiler]The title said "HOW TO BEAT TCHORT??". Great, I was really engrossed in the storyline, wondering whether whatever this mysterious being is indeed benevolent, or how it factors into the later story, and some inconsiderate, unthinking mouth breather ruined the suspense, the immersion, the surprise, etc. I try to make it a point not to read forums, build guides and the like until well into the game so I can experience it once as a naive babe. That's how RPGs should be played, at least the first time. I digress. The sole point of this post is to shout my heartbreak to the universe. No responses are requested or needed, but feel free if your heart desires. From now on, I'll just have to avoid all game related media whatsoever, even if I am stuck on a quest.[/spoiler]
« Last Edit: April 23, 2016, 12:34:59 am by Hal900x »

player1

• Tchortist
    • View Profile
Re: Rant: Some fool on Steam ruined the game for me.
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2016, 02:01:13 pm »
You may want to add spoiler tag to your thread, otherwise someone else can get into same situation.

Hal900x

• Scavenger
    • View Profile
Re: Rant: Some fool on Steam ruined the game for me.
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2016, 12:33:03 am »
You may want to add spoiler tag to your thread, otherwise someone else can get into same situation.

Double facepalm on self. You are absolutely right...oh the irony!

Megaost

• Zoner
    • View Profile
Re: Rant: Some fool on Steam ruined the game for me (SPOILER INCEPTION)
« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2016, 08:22:55 pm »
That's a shame. I was actually thinking about this a lot last night, as a distinct disadvantage of difficult or less straightforward games in this age is that they increase the risk of the player being exposed to spoilers.

There are bigger things to discover though, OP, so don't worry. For the most part people are very good at not spoiling other, far more interesting content which shall not be named here.