Author Topic: Some minor suggestions to improve Underrail [SPOILERS] [UPDATED]  (Read 8711 times)

player1

• Tchortist
    • View Profile
Re: Some minor suggestions to improve Underrail [SPOILERS] [UPDATED]
« Reply #15 on: April 04, 2016, 05:09:31 pm »
That elevator is actually supposed to go to Deep Caverns.

Darthgrey

• Zoner
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 04, 2016, 05:26:10 pm »
That elevator is actually supposed to go to Deep Caverns.

Well yes, and Rude Rob? tells that it leads to DC, but since we go there by Institute elevator and come back by elevator near SGS why not use it to wipe lunatics at Oculus basis?

Or there is a way to use it to go to/from DC? (I used Institute and SGS ones both times, dont know how to use this one, thats why suggested to use it in Oculus quest since there are no ropes in the game and no other obvious way to go to Oculus basis)
« Last Edit: April 04, 2016, 05:33:17 pm by Darthgrey »

player1

• Tchortist
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 04, 2016, 05:50:39 pm »
It also explains issues with another character in the bar.

Darthgrey

• Zoner
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 07, 2016, 04:43:39 pm »
And again about:

Fast travel. Please, add fast travel option in Core city, Junkyard, SGS and Foundry. It's fun to explore area for the first time, but when you came there for 10th, 20th, 30th time it's not fun anymore! For example: Foundry quest to kill the Beast - player has to run all over Foundry to metro, than to SGS, than back to Foundry and again run through all the locations and back to metro and SGS. it is so BORING! A simple fast travel window when you arrive at location would help much, like the one in Fallout or Fallout 2

and

In game description of environment elements. One more important thing. I know that Underrail is not new Fallout, but there were many cool things and ideas in old Fallout games that can find good use in Underrail.

Recently I finished my Age of Decadence walkthrough and I was really glad that there were such options in the game. The game graphics was poor and the description for some game enviroment elements helped a lot to see the things like developers saw them, but were not able to draw it due to the old graphic engine.

The same with the fast travel option, it's such a good option, you dont have to waste time if you just only need to go to merchant. Core City in Underrail needs such fast travel map ASAP: