Author Topic: Lenox Pierce quest  (Read 2060 times)

darkhooly

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
Lenox Pierce quest
« on: February 21, 2016, 11:56:50 am »
hi guys i have a problem with this quest

So starting from the beginning. I went back to SGS, got the details from Lenox. With the key he has given me I went to Patrick's room and rummaged through it. Then went to the mortuary, read through every file there and examined the body once more( I already did that once way back earlier in the game by pickpocketing the doc). With that out of the way I've talked with every guy in the station about Patrick, Bisson I think mentioned that the dead guy was working in the Core City so I went there.

Once there I've talked with every possible person that might have any information on the subject. None of them offered me a choice to ask about Patrick.

Without any other choice I looked into the walkthrough, spoiling the quest as a result. I loaded the game and did it once again, step by step as in the wiki. Same thing, no one wants to give me any information, I even leveled enough to pickpocket Mordre and get the insignia from him, no reaction. I tried even examining the body with the biology skill, didn't help either.

So guys help me here, is there something I'm missing, or doing wrong? Because I just can't find the right solution and always end up in an dead end

dirtman

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
Re: Lenox Pierce quest
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2016, 02:32:21 pm »
http://www.underrail.com/wiki/index.php?title=Meet_Lenox_Pierce

if you followed the wiki, then you should have solved it. perhaps it's a bug. :)

darkhooly

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2016, 03:07:56 pm »
The only thing that I realized just now is that one of the guys from the SGS station is missing, namely Roman. His head got shot off during the Junkyard raid. Does any of you remember by any chance if he is the missing link?

player1

• Tchortist
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2016, 03:13:56 pm »
No, dead Roman does not in any way affect this quest.

dirtman

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2016, 03:14:28 pm »
i don't think that i talked to him, i think it's harold or the bartender (i don't remember her name). which version is your game?

LightningMonk

• Scavenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 21, 2016, 04:04:48 pm »
Did you already read the Spectre document from Oskar.

darkhooly

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 21, 2016, 04:18:52 pm »
Problem solved, it turned out to be the most reasonable and probable explanation that I always seem to ignore.

I'm an idiot.

I took into consideration every guy in SGS and Core City but I never checked back on the guy who gave me the quest. Lenox, I don't know exactly when but the moment I returned to talk to him for the second time without any other choice an option opened itself where I could ask about his past. Lenox is the one that spills it all out, after that you can ask people in Core City about Patrick

Jesus:D