Author Topic: [1.0.1.4] Inconsistency questioning Ambassador Athanas in Junkyard  (Read 1545 times)

eLPuSHeR

• Scavenger
    • View Profile
Hello underrailers.

I have started playing from scratch and I have just arrived to Junkyard. When talking to ambassador Athanas the first conversation line I have asking about the Free Drones. Why is this? I think it's impossible for my char to know of their existence so early...

Fenix

• Godman
    • View Profile
Re: [1.0.1.4] Inconsistency questioning Ambassador Athanas in Junkyard
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2016, 01:03:09 pm »
Yeah, I mentioned it before but since it is minor bug, I think it was postponed untill serious bugs was fixed.

eLPuSHeR

• Scavenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2016, 07:52:47 pm »
Thanks for the heads up Fenix.  8)

PhrygianDominant

• Developer
  • Godman
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2016, 03:16:22 pm »
A few rumours regarding the Free Drones can be heard in the early game. I'm certain that Arlene mentions one and probably a couple of Junkyard commoners, so you could in fact learn of their name that way. However, I can see where the confusion is coming from, so I've added a few more conditions to that question (the missing train quest has been started, for example), just so the player has some reason for asking around about the Free Drones, and not have it pop up like that out of nowhere.

Generally, feel free to point out these things, and we'll get to it as soon as we get the chance. As Fenix wrote, we were dealing with the more serious stuff up until recently, and with most of that out of the way, we can move on to minor stuff. Tchort bless you all. :)

eLPuSHeR

• Scavenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2016, 05:30:50 pm »
Thanks. Asking about Free Drones so early struck somewhat odd to me because I had just arrived to junkyard and had to complete the "get the armadillo drill circuit board parts" quest yet.