Author Topic: Underrail 2 game story is not complete.  (Read 1877 times)

Researcher

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
Underrail 2 game story is not complete.
« on: February 16, 2016, 09:33:51 pm »
I just finish to play your amazing game, I have some questions:
Do you have any plans in future expand game more, because it ends by two choices, to stay on station or travel to North Underrail?
What will happen with Tanner, maybe DLC main goal will be to kill him or get on my side, or some other options?
Where is the main base of Faceless from where they come, there will be some base in future DLC?
What happened with earth, what was reason why humanity went underrail?
I hope in underrail two or some DLC we will get answers to this questions, because game seems unfinished?
« Last Edit: February 16, 2016, 09:36:42 pm by my-jum »

dirtman

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
Re: Underrail 2 game story is not complete.
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2016, 10:39:50 pm »
I just finish to play your amazing game, I have some questions:
Do you have any plans in future expand game more, because it ends by two choices, to stay on station or travel to North Underrail?
What will happen with Tanner, maybe DLC main goal will be to kill him or get on my side, or some other options?
Where is the main base of Faceless from where they come, there will be some base in future DLC?
What happened with earth, what was reason why humanity went underrail?
I hope in underrail two or some DLC we will get answers to this questions, because game seems unfinished?

i think you got the wrong impression. it seems to me that those questions are unanswered on purpose. it doesn't take long for people to forget or change some historical event. just look how people in the game became superstitious the faceless even though you can find out a lot about their origins and that it wasn't so long ago. considering that the people of underrail have been living underground far longer than that and in what conditions it is relatively easy to lose the precise information about what forced them to leave the surface.

i was a bit disappointed that i didn't get the opportunity to even speak with tanner but to be honest the only real problem i see in the end game is that you cannot deal with the main villain in any non-combat way. and also, not being able to converse with the main villain was a bit underwhelming. :D i'd prefer to exchange some words with the guy before the whole showdown.