Author Topic: Bugs on Alpha version (not demo)  (Read 1661 times)

AndOrXor

• Noob
    • View Profile
Bugs on Alpha version (not demo)
« on: December 09, 2012, 05:06:53 pm »
hello, recently i found some bugs

game have problems with 2 monitors. Especialy cursor is problem, because it is moving from game and scrolling to the right is little difficult

changing resolution from 1900x1050 to another 19:6 ratio moved my sceen away or it was only partialy visible

interaction with items is sometimes messy if item is hidden after another usable object (lader, player, door...). Sometimes holding tabs help, sometimes dont. This leads to another bug or suggestion - is it possible to highlight item which is mouse cursor pointing?

ai of beasts (rathounds) which cannot reach player because blocked path (closed doors) can be shot trough wired fence like idiot. What about fearing them if they cannot reach target and one of them dies?

killing enemies by explosive barrel doesnt give any experience but it is killing like by any other weapon, just another tactics

after quicksave game plays sound of activating stealth when im stealthed

Ezra ported me physicaly to Shroom cave or it was only dream? If it was only dream then there is bug with amunition consume and leaving mushrooms in inventory

and why posting on forum needs captcha? :)

AndOrXor

• Noob
    • View Profile
Re: Bugs on Alpha version (not demo)
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2012, 05:10:33 pm »
Game crashed after I took fishing rod from the ground on Junkyard (there are 4 guys, 2 of them are fishing) and then mount it back to the ground clos to same pond but on east side. No crash report was shown or I didnt find it.