Author Topic: Cbert share  (Read 969 times)

Cbert

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
Cbert share
« on: February 12, 2016, 12:45:51 am »
First of all I want to say UnderRail is de best game I played since JA2 - 1.13. I watched some videos on youtube, after I had this sad feeling after reaching game end, especially Matt Barton ones, and discovered that UnderRail made on its custom engine, that explain-s why UnderRail this high quality made.
I have lots of thing to say, but I don-t think you appreciate them enough for me to bother. It-s mostly ideas on how to improve UnderRail, make it more interesting in all ways.

So I think better to say about disappointments.
The most disappointment was that you can level up only to 25 level, I really wanted level up at least to 60. But perfect would-be infinite levels to level up. I know how to make it without spoiling story line challenges.

Second most disappointment was that Old Jonas can-t give advice where to go first. I think he could advice to go firs at Camp Hathor, then at Foundry.

Third place disappointment is that you can-t play for your party members when you on missions with comrades. And that such mission are only few.

Forth place disappointment is that Ghostface only at Deep Caverns. So I think Southern fishing tour would be better without acquiring Ghostface.
I think it would be better if Fisherman feat can be available jus after game starts (if you talk to right characters and gave attention).

Fifth place disappointment is that persuasion skill don-t approve it self enough to invest points at it.

Okay I will give it a try and share advice on improving, but only one, so far. Status effect used to darkness, like in real life. If you stand in dark room long enough, you get used to darkness, and you can see much better, even up to night vision, if our perception is good enough (but without greenish filter). But if you go in dark from well light place, you barely see anything for some time if our perception is bad. And that could be true for other characters and enemies except for some creatures that see infra-red or use echolocation and advanced hearing. How is that?