Underrail > Bugs

combat hangup after killing enemy

(1/4) > >>

scazzy:
Having a problem with combat hanging up after having killed an enemy and ending my turn. After I press end turn, the hourglass just spins endlessly. This is the second run through I have experienced this and both times happened at the exact same time and place during the game.

It happened after handing in the drill rotor board to Tanner and triggering the core city faceless cut scene. I bought TNT and cleared the rock stack directly east of where Old Jonas is in the caves outside SGS. I transitioned east to the next area intending to visit camp hathor. Any combat I initiate after that point hangs up as soon as I kill an enemy and then press end turn.

It doesn't matter which enemy I kill, they all cause the hang up. I can take actions and move around in combat. The hangup only occurs after killing an enemy and ending the turn.

I have a save file and can provide it. Loading the file always replicates the bug.

Styg:
Are you still able to reproduce it after restarting the game?

scazzy:
Right I was unaware this had been flagged already. Exiting and reentering the game fixed the problem for me. At least I can continue with my run :) Is it still worth me sending through the save file?

eLPuSHeR:
Warning: asking questions wall of text incoming.

I have started Underrail 13 times now and I have only had one crash runnng under W10 x64. And I think it was because I had left some application running in the background.

What Operating System do you have?
How many RAM?
Do you have Underrail up to date?
Do you have all drivers for your hardware up to date, specially graphic card ones, chipset, etc?
What antivirus do you use?
What do you have running at the background and/or when Windows starts?
Could you find out whether your pc is malware clean or not?

scazzy:
Elpusher, let me clarify. This is not a crash. This is a hangup. When the bug happens, I can still still press esc and the menu comes up as usual. I can select an option from that menu and it will execute. I can scroll around with the mouse and push the camera around the map.

The game is for some reason, simply unable to resolve the turn. Both times it has happened to me, somewhere in between triggering the attack cutscene in Core City. The next time I entered combat the bug occurred.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version