Author Topic: JKK Warehouse  (Read 1978 times)

cvijanovic

• Noob
    • View Profile
JKK Warehouse
« on: January 27, 2016, 10:53:51 am »
Hi everyone, new here... I have a question about a quets where I have to enter JKK warehouse and steal something, problem is that I have already spoken to superintendant and now i can not bribe him (no option in dialog anymore, when i spoke to him first time i didnt have money) and my pickpocket skills is low. I read somewere that you can enter from ventilation shaft, which i dont know where it is and my lockpick is low... My persuasion skill is offcourse low too.

Any other options

Tygrende

• Oculite
  • Tchortist
    • View Profile
Re: JKK Warehouse
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2016, 01:42:28 pm »
Hi everyone, new here... I have a question about a quets where I have to enter JKK warehouse and steal something
You must be thinking about Protectorate warehouse.

problem is that I have already spoken to superintendant and now i can not bribe him (no option in dialog anymore, when i spoke to him first time i didnt have money) and my pickpocket skills is low. I read somewere that you can enter from ventilation shaft, which i dont know where it is and my lockpick is low... My persuasion skill is offcourse low too.
You can enter the ventialation from the room superintendent opens for you if you bribe him, but it's probably not an option of you don't have lockpicking.

Any other options
Kill everyone.

Grand

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2016, 03:34:39 pm »
I snooped into the Protectorate warehouse and couldn't find the shields gorsky was talking about.  I did find a bunch of pieces of armor in one of the shelves, but no "quest items", or shields...

Tygrende

• Oculite
  • Tchortist
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2016, 05:31:25 pm »
It looks like a square cardboard container, on one of the shelves.

hilf

• Oculite
  • Faceless
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2016, 05:43:59 pm »
If all else fails you can cheat.

You'll probably need to set flags 'npc_cc_rubin_askedToEnterVents' and 'npc_cc_rubin_makeItWorthWhile' to 0.

Grand

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 28, 2016, 03:23:28 pm »
I found the box finally, but now im stuck in the room.  Their patrol pattern is tight and I never have an opportunity to get out, the heavy gunner always catches me down the hallway to the stairs.  I don't want to kill them, bc I sided with the protectorate and I don't want to lose out on their quest line...I've tried my stealthboy or whatever its called ~ 180 stealth or so, but I still get noticed...I probably tried 5-6 times.  I can probably pull off, but like I said, that heavy gunner sticks to that hallway hard...

hilf

• Oculite
  • Faceless
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 28, 2016, 03:44:59 pm »
I found the box finally, but now im stuck in the room.  Their patrol pattern is tight and I never have an opportunity to get out, the heavy gunner always catches me down the hallway to the stairs.  I don't want to kill them, bc I sided with the protectorate and I don't want to lose out on their quest line...I've tried my stealthboy or whatever its called ~ 180 stealth or so, but I still get noticed...I probably tried 5-6 times.  I can probably pull off, but like I said, that heavy gunner sticks to that hallway hard...

Are you abusing Enter Combat properly? 180 stealth is enough for this mission.
You can also leave the area through front door.