Author Topic: [help] AI core - arke power station  (Read 3489 times)

Sandnaut

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
[help] AI core - arke power station
« on: January 24, 2016, 01:17:30 pm »
Since I have 0 points in electronic I need the repair robot to open the doors to tchort. I can't really find how to find it's core, I know I need to take it from the arke power station (from what I've read). I think I have all the keycards and opened all the doors, while under it, where the electric spiders (thank Leo) and the electric floor are, I can't use the console (it keeps on blinking). There's also a small room with a console wrapped into the spiders' net and another switch. None of the other security console do anything. There are some power box and I've tried to turn them all off or on but it doens't change anything. The AI even stopped trolling me she must have seen my desperation :|

TΛPETRVE

• Scavenger
  • Obey the Schnibble!
    • View Profile
Re: [help] AI core - arke power station
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2016, 01:30:43 pm »
You need to make it to the power plant's control room, which is in the west wing, behind an elevator. Up there you can distribute electricity to various facility in DC, and it'll automatically shut off the AI's control over security. Cameras will still see you and hound the bots on your arse, but IRIS cannot prevent you from opening the mainframe room anymore.
But the problem is, indeed, it zlots at Vlurxtrznbnaxl.

Sandnaut

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2016, 01:43:29 pm »
Ok that's why she's not bugging me anymore, which one is this mainframe room  you're talking about?

TΛPETRVE

• Scavenger
  • Obey the Schnibble!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2016, 01:56:54 pm »
It's in the very north of the east wing. You need to use a terminal to open the shutters.

Sandnaut

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2016, 02:25:10 pm »
In the east wig there are 2 console, 1 is broken and I can't repair it (electronic too low), the other let me disable the security system but nothing happens. Maybe I already used it, on the top of the east wing there are stairs that let me go to the place i mentioned before (the one with the electric spiders). I don't know where to go from here

TΛPETRVE

• Scavenger
  • Obey the Schnibble!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2016, 02:27:26 pm »
Ah, so you haven't been in the west wing yet. You gotta make it through the spider cellar. On the other side is a ladder that leads up to the west wing, which is where the power plant's maintenance is located.

Sandnaut

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 24, 2016, 02:30:50 pm »
I've been there and I've redirected the power input, but I don't know what to do after that to retrieve the ai core :| In the spider cellar I can activate a switch and that's it, the 2 console in there aren't working at all.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2019, 03:50:19 pm by Sandnaut »

TΛPETRVE

• Scavenger
  • Obey the Schnibble!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 24, 2016, 03:04:24 pm »
Down there is nothing of interest. You need to go back up to the factory. The mainframe room can be opened from any terminal up there, IIRC.

Sandnaut

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 24, 2016, 03:22:43 pm »
Ok I got it, half of them were broken too so I could only use one console in that area, thank you