Author Topic: Eurogamer article and video on Underrail's Oddity system  (Read 1628 times)

TΛPETRVE

• Scavenger
  • Obey the Schnibble!
    • View Profile
But the problem is, indeed, it zlots at Vlurxtrznbnaxl.

eLPuSHeR

• Scavenger
    • View Profile
Re: Eurogamer article and video on Underrail's Oddity system
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2016, 06:04:40 pm »
Yep. I was Googling for reviews the other day and there are only a few.  :-X

X41823T

• Zoner
  • Psionic scientist
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2016, 03:04:33 pm »
... At least they didn't shit all over it like most of these "Game journalist magazine(s)" tend to do whenever they happen to look at titles they weren't paid to give a 9/10 or 10/10 *cough* IGN *cough* Roosterteeth *cough* 99% of the god damn "game press media" as a whole.

Only place that actually matters to me is god damn Matt Chat and Jeff Gerstmann, Matt Chat who more or less only interview people who's worth his time and Jeff Gerstmann who doesn't give a SHIT about buzzwords like "AAA gaming" or "next-gen"
He just says it as it is and for the VAST VAST majority of the time the SHIT these publisher fucks puts out there all the while brain dead consumers just buy into the 60 dollar pricetags + 30 dollars for a "season pass" only encourage same publisher fucks to keep doing what they're doing: Lynching peoples fucking pockets for as much as they can get away with it as fast/often they can get to do it all over again.
Don't even get me started on the utter lack of actual Q&A since I will bet a million dollars that they don't even have a Q&A team even though they put out new shiny shits every 6-12 months, they have their mindless 'customers' to point out the bugs that makes it literally impossible to even start the damn thing, Sim city, Diablo 3 Ala error #37 the list goes on and on.

Hopefully Chris Roberts and his Star Citizen project will show the entire world that all these publisher fucks are nothing but lying scum who have actively prevented actual advancement in technologies within the 'industry' by ensuring that whatever "games" they're remotely responsible for are built from the ground up to cater to their beloved console market with all the mindless consumers who just don't know any better than to hand over their wallets to their corporate overlords for a sliver piece of entertainment with such low quality that I wanna fucking kill myself rather having to 'digest' such cancerous quality "products"!

Y'know I used to like Totalbiscuit and Angry joe but Totalbiscuit gave "Undertale" (not underrail, that shitty tumblr game!) a 'highly recommended' statement and angry joe is way too positive and forgiving to be what I would call an actual critic and don't even have me talk about how Angry joe bowed over and let Anita sardouche **** him in the *** because reasons I guess.

God help us all.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2016, 03:14:18 pm by X41823T »
"We don't have to dream that we're important" ~ Robert House, CEO of RobCo.

Tolstoi

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2016, 04:13:26 pm »
As useless as modern "reviewers" are, I'm still glad Underrail is getting covered at all. A niche indie title like this needs all the publicity it can get.
It's definitely a welcome change of pace to get something closer in feel to the original CRPGs like Fallout, after having to make do with stuff like Neverwinter Nights and Pillars of Eternity.

player1

• Tchortist
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2016, 09:36:52 pm »
Y'know I used to like Totalbiscuit and Angry joe but Totalbiscuit gave "Undertale" (not underrail, that shitty tumblr game!) a 'highly recommended' statement and angry joe is way too positive and forgiving to be what I would call an actual critic and don't even have me talk about how Angry joe bowed over and let Anita sardouche **** him in the *** because reasons I guess.

All that "rant" about AAA games and then you complain when Youtube critic recommends another (good) indie game.  :-\