Author Topic: [Spoilers] Stuck. Wandering aimlessly  (Read 1448 times)

eLPuSHeR

• Scavenger
    • View Profile
[Spoilers] Stuck. Wandering aimlessly
« on: January 21, 2016, 09:08:31 am »
Hello.

I have currently reached Core City and helped Gortsky recover his former base of operations (black crawlers). So, after that, I checked my notes and I didn't have anything else to do.

I went to Coretech asking for work. They entrusted me with finding some guy, last seen at the sewers. Problem is I don't know where is the sewers access. Lacking of map/directions is killing me (my sense of orientation is almost nil). I started wandering around and I ended up in Foundry LOL. I also discovered some other places too, but I think I am too derailed from Core City.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. This is a great game but more directions/milestones or something would be welcome.

Toast

• Scavenger
    • View Profile
Re: [Spoilers] Stuck. Wandering aimlessly
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2016, 09:44:48 am »
Use the elevator in Core City to go all the way down to the bottom level by the dock. The sewers connect in the back.

Coaxl

• Zoner
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2016, 09:46:03 am »
Okay, where are you now? Foundry? because at the Foundry entrance, there's the metro - ride it back to Core City. Core City has two metro lines, one on the "Lower Level", one on the uppermost one. Remember where the elevator is, and you'll know how to get around the city.

There are maps on the wiki too if you can't find your way. Find out where you are and follow the map to get to somewhere you know.

The sewers, in particular, are on the "Docks" level, the entrance into the sewers being in the north (there are two entrances next to the stairs).

eLPuSHeR

• Scavenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2016, 06:03:42 pm »
Thank you very much guys!

I have already been to the docks, so I know where that is.

Best regards.