Author Topic: Stuck at strange tremors and Hephaestus Research  (Read 2886 times)

nellone

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
Stuck at strange tremors and Hephaestus Research
« on: January 12, 2016, 10:07:55 am »
1 - I just triggered the Strange Tremors at the Institute of Tchort, and the Physics guy says it's coming from the west wing. I go to the west wing, and the corridors to the south and west is still blocked by undestroyable debris. The wiki says I'm supposed to go south but the corridor is blocked!
I searched all the surrounding areas and i have completed almost all quests of the institute, with exception of the tremors and the t-ray quests....
What should I do to progress from here?
PS: nevermind, after 3 hours i have found the pretty invisible door, i have been thinking of this so many times during my gameplay, the highlight tab key should glow every unnamed objects, like doors!

2 - During the Protectorate questline, i got tasked to find Hephaestus Research and the lost Protectorate expedition, after i have found the dead man under the roller gate and the stucked switch, i can't do anything more than leave...
What should I do to progress from here?
« Last Edit: January 12, 2016, 10:26:13 am by nellone »

chimaera

• Scavenger
    • View Profile
Re: Stuck at strange tremors and Hephaestus Research
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2016, 11:57:03 am »
Regarding 2)
You need to click on the door, an option to crawl under it should appear.

Regarding 1)
Not to spoil too much, but I suggest you finish your other quests, before continuing with this one.