Author Topic: Help Nedded in Deep Caverns (Spoiler ALERT) (20+ hours spent in it)  (Read 3255 times)

Malanir

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
Hi dear fellows of the underground !

At the moment i have only one thing left to do is to remain the mutagen stuff of the door.

I repaired it completely with the Bot etc. (which means im done with the arke station ofc), Labyrinth too.
I got more than 10 bio stuff that i looted in different spots.
I finished the quest with Leo

My roleplay gives me :

Ennemy of Tchortists (killed them all in DC)
Accepted of Faceless.

The stuff i have not managed to have granted access are the following ones :

- Electronic door with a code in the Tchortist outpost and the computer with strange symols in the lower level.
- I didnt do anything in the Faceless Camp yet.
- Some spot have doors with "no power" but i think from what i did at the Arke outpost i normally gave power to all the places that need some.

My questions are the following ones from most important to least important :

1) Where the hell do i make or analysis the grenades to remoove the mutagen off the door. Even Leo tells me about a spot with mutagen things & it's as if i m the only one that cant figure where that is. And any details of how i get rid of the mutagen.
2) Is there anything important or necessarry in this Tchortist outpost and if so, how do i get access.

3) Is there anything crucial in the Faceless Camp.

4) If you think im missing something else of the list above, feel free to enlight me :)

I think that's all i've been looking for hours on forum, but i can't find any solution to my problem, so any help will be gladly accepted ^^

Have a nice evening :)

PS : The game is awesome but those Deep Caverns *eeeuuuurgghhh* .....

Coaxl

• Zoner
    • View Profile
Re: Help Nedded in Deep Caverns (Spoiler ALERT) (20+ hours spent in it)
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2016, 06:09:20 pm »
1. You need to backtrack to Arke Power Station (yes, it's a lot of fun) and deallocate power from some places to be able to allocate some to Hollow Earth Main Research Complex. (Give power to that and the Mutagen Tanks at the end, provided you have looted the warehouse and the residential block with the computers and coil spiders.) That will allow you to enter a building with a security camera above its electronic door. Inside, there is a place to make the biocide grenades, as well as a mutagen scanner which will be useful later on, depending on how you approach the final fight.

2. One hydraulic fluid canister that you can take instead of braving the Burrowers. For you, this is no longer relevant, and I'm not sure if you can even get it without being friendly with the Tchortists and doing their quest. Other than that, it has a shop, which is useful if you are friendly them.

3. Nothing crucial, just a potential conclusion to an optional sidequest or two. You can complete the game without entering the place. Note that you will be subjected to a mind reading before being allowed to do anything in the Faceless outpost.

Malanir

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2016, 06:56:57 pm »
Thanks for such a quick answer !

Well i think i'm missing something else, because according to the solution you gave me, i still can't enter in the building with the camera still "no power"

The only buildings im able to allocate power to are :

Warehouse block 2
Mutagen Tanks A
Caerus Residential Block

Those i cant :

Taratarus maxium security prison : Node 11 & 8 Are offline

I guess i must find those nodes, (i hope that with your allmighty help i can find them faster, i'll look around meanwhile you answer me)

Thanks dear Coaxl

Coaxl

• Zoner
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2016, 07:06:12 pm »
As I said, you need to deallocate power from the other nodes (deallocate from everything for starters), else the option for the research complex doesn't even appear. It requires 60% power, and if less than 60% power is available, then you won't see the option to allocate power to it. This is actually a bit of a minor design flaw IMO - when I first got the chance I also just allocated power to everything I couldn't, and didn't notice that one of the options went missing, so later I didn't realize either that it's even possible to allocate power to this place. Again, you are looking for a node named "Hollow Earth Main Research Complex". Allocate power ONLY to that node and "Mutagen Tanks A". I think the latter is necessary as well to progress beyond the closed gate, but I'm not entirely sure.

Malanir

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2016, 07:10:28 pm »
Oh gosh that was stupid from me .... was obvious...

Thanks a lot for your help