Author Topic: When merchants resupply their invetory...  (Read 1728 times)

player1

• Tchortist
    • View Profile
When merchants resupply their invetory...
« on: January 09, 2016, 04:45:16 pm »
Is the amount of money they have in inventory always the same, after they resupply?

For example, merchant A has 300 stygian coins, then player buys/sells some stuff.

When next time when merchant A resupplies, will his inventory have again get same 300 sygian coins, or there is some random factor involved?

Based on my limited testing, after resupply merchants always get same fixed amount of cash.

But it could be good if someone else can confirm this.

If it proves correct, I'm thinking about adding this info to the Underrail wiki. It should be useful when planning "trading" trips to sell some loot to know in advance the amount of cash you can earn from specific merchants.

Pipboy

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
Re: When merchants resupply their invetory...
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2016, 05:25:01 pm »
It should be useful when planning "trading" trips to sell some loot to know in advance the amount of cash you can earn from specific merchants.

Have you met Al Fabet in Core City yet?  :P

my observation was also that they have a fixed amount after every resupply, no matter how much you buy/sell.

player1

• Tchortist
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2016, 05:40:10 pm »

Decent guy. Does not want to loot my stash in the barrel in the front of the merchant district.  8)

Leosky

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2016, 06:22:04 pm »

Decent guy. Does not want to loot my stash in the barrel in the front of the merchant district.  8)
You can get a home in the residential district !

It should be useful when planning "trading" trips to sell some loot to know in advance the amount of cash you can earn from specific merchants.

my observation was also that they have a fixed amount after every resupply, no matter how much you buy/sell.

The problem is that you have to do this if you want your shiny super steel metal armor :o
« Last Edit: January 09, 2016, 06:26:13 pm by Leosky »