Author Topic: deep caverns - unlimited enemys?  (Read 2310 times)

tenim

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
deep caverns - unlimited enemys?
« on: January 04, 2016, 05:06:23 pm »
i am in the deep caverns and it seems to me the enemies are endless respawning, if i reenter an area. is this correct?
endless enemies suck because i havent endless ammo, health...

morimoto

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
Re: deep caverns - unlimited enemys?
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2016, 05:09:14 pm »
Yes, i think enemies keep spawning endlessly once you get the 'the Eye of Tchort' status. There are underground bunkers you can hide in to get rid of the effect in some of the maps.
« Last Edit: January 04, 2016, 10:42:05 pm by morimoto »

tenim

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2016, 05:12:15 pm »
well -this sucks. please dev, disable this. unlimited enemies are always crap especially you have limited ressources and cant leave the area.

Altos

• Scavenger
  • Epeli for "World's Most Helpful Person" 2013-20XX
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2016, 10:40:15 pm »
well -this sucks. please dev, disable this. unlimited enemies are always crap especially you have limited ressources and cant leave the area.
It's not THAT bad. The bunkers are plentiful enough, and the Eye of Tchort status only applies to the central area in front of Tchort's door. Everywhere else (Tchortist base, Faceless areas, mushroom forest, etc.) the enemies are not constantly respawning and there is no status applied to you.
Also, the Tchortlings are idiots, and even if you only have 50 stealth you can easily stealth past them, so as long as you don't accidentally alert them to your general position you should be perfectly fine just walking around in stealth.

Just make sure you know where all of the bunkers are, or are neutral with the Faceless and Tchortists and you'll be fine.
Worse case scenario you can always just book it out of a zone if things get bad and then reenter it a different way.