Author Topic: Strongest builds for DC (spoilers)?  (Read 1474 times)

bati

• Scavenger
    • View Profile
Strongest builds for DC (spoilers)?
« on: January 03, 2016, 11:35:58 pm »
I keep reading somewhat concerning reports from people who have 'finished' DC. I use the term 'finished' because an alarming amount of them seemed to have used cheats to beat a particular section or boss. So far I've read about bloated hp, crit immunity, bleed/poison immunity, respawning mobs, trap immunity etc. My highest character (22) is a crossbow user and after reading another crossbow player's reports on the DC I just straight up rerolled because I realised the area seems to have too many hard counters to my build. Right now I'm playing an AR commando but I have a strong suspicion that I will hate myself for not having stealth. Not to mention ammo consumption which is off the charts.

So my question to people who have finished DC - what would you consider a good overall build for the area? Ie, which mechanics will get hit the targets. Is melee only viable or is ranged as backup absolutely necessary?

Juri

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
Re: Strongest builds for DC (spoilers)?
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2016, 12:26:38 am »
I'm about half way through DC and I'm pretty sure that any build is viable. Some might struggle more than others but you should be able to get through with most builds that have gotten that far.