Author Topic: Southern Fishing Tour - Demon Squid, Ghostface, Phantom Jelly  (Read 4254 times)

Jazhara7

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
Southern Fishing Tour - Demon Squid, Ghostface, Phantom Jelly
« on: January 02, 2016, 12:54:34 pm »
Okay, so I am doing the Southern Fishing tour, and these Cnidarians and this Cephalopod keep eluding me.

Any suggestions where they are more likely to be caught?

Toast

• Scavenger
    • View Profile
Re: Southern Fishing Tour - Demon Squid, Ghostface, Phantom Jelly
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2016, 04:46:45 pm »
The best Fallout-like game since 1999 has an extensive and powerful drug crafting system which relies on some components that can ONLY be found by fishing, just FYI.

Anyway, the Demon Squid and Phantom Jelly can be found in the various caves that open up after you return the drill part. Just explore the caves you access with TNT and keep fishing, you'll find them. The Ghostface, it seems, can only be found much later in the game, in the Deep Caverns.

Jazhara7

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
Re: Southern Fishing Tour - Demon Squid, Ghostface, Phantom Jelly
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2016, 02:51:36 pm »
Puncher, I didn't get drugged by the murder lady due to playing a lady myself. I broke into her dungeon, played underrail on her laptop and overwrote her level 23 savegames. *MWUAHAHAHAHAHA* (Kidding, obviously).

I usually do the fishing as I go along. I see a body of water, I do some fishing. Not for too long, and usually only for a few catches. That way I got all but those three pretty fast, and some extras for chemicals.

I like to do as many quests as I can find. I remember playing Morrowind for the first time. Within two weeks I knew more about the game and the setting than the friend who had recommended it to me who had been playing it for two years. All that simply by exploring and reading the books.

The best Fallout-like game since 1999 has an extensive and powerful drug crafting system which relies on some components that can ONLY be found by fishing, just FYI.

Anyway, the Demon Squid and Phantom Jelly can be found in the various caves that open up after you return the drill part. Just explore the caves you access with TNT and keep fishing, you'll find them. The Ghostface, it seems, can only be found much later in the game, in the Deep Caverns.

A toast to you for distributing that punch. ;D

Thanks for the tips. I now have caught a demon squid in one of the less likely places...the sewers of core city. I'm not going to eat that one. :P