Author Topic: Mystery - Find Bogdan (spoilers)  (Read 1605 times)

Lucifuga

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
Mystery - Find Bogdan (spoilers)
« on: December 05, 2016, 06:06:44 am »
Did Bogdan kill his brother Slavomir?  :-\

Got to look at the clues first

Both Jon and Kupusije confirm its Slavomir's house where you find Bogdan at

There is a giant puddle of blood at the entrance but no body...

Gene states Slavomir was a nice guy while Bogdan instigated the fight between them at the bar earlier
(which is funny considering Bogdan was living in the residential district while Slavomir was "walking the pipes")

Slavomir had SGS credits in his desk so he may have had associations with the station

Then there's the note you can find in Bogdan's room in the residential district which I haven't been able to find a use for
It reads: "They are onto you. You will not be able to leave the city, so lay low for a while. We'll contact you when the time comes."

The end result of all this is Bogdan staying stealthed in a corner of his missing brother's safe house hostile to all.

The whole scenario is rather open ended and leaves lots of room for interpretation.
What do you think went down?

Bogdan may be a hot head but I believe he wouldn't kill his own kin.
If that were the case why not just finish it at the bar? Instead he goes to his brothers house which he seemingly kills out front to then hide out in the back? Nuh-uh
I think the 3rd party which the note warns of snuffed Bogdan out. During the scuffle Bogdan and Slavomir mortally wound their pursuer but when tossing the body off the pipes Bogdan joshingly pushed Slavomir off to his doom. Derailment soon followed. The bar fight was just cause Slavomir didn't want to let Bogdan into his "pipe fort"

---

Slavomir's key doesn't open the secret passage door despite what the wiki claims
At least in 1.0.1.4 anyway

Slavomir could use a mention in the wiki being perceptively a murder victim and all