Author Topic: "Hit and Run" feat doesn't work when using "Snipe" attacks  (Read 2272 times)

Cazzeris

• Noob
    • View Profile
"Hit and Run" feat doesn't work when using "Snipe" attacks
« on: December 25, 2015, 10:43:53 pm »
I took the "Hit and Run" feat because its description suggested it'd prove useful when sniping other enemies. Unfortunately, even though a message saying I get 25 movement points appears when I kill someone, those points aren't actually added. This might happen due to snipers requiring stealth to perform these special shots, since getting out of stealth mode usually removes all movement points when in combat mode.

Please, fix this so getting this feat for sniping purposes doesn't feel like a total loss.

EDIT: Ah, now I see that the stealth mode description says that no extra movement points will be received from any source. Should've read that more carefully.
« Last Edit: December 26, 2015, 01:43:41 pm by Cazzeris »

Styg

• Administrator
  • Godman
    • View Profile
Re: "Hit and Run" feat doesn't work when using "Snipe" attacks
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2016, 11:09:45 am »
Actually, from what I can tell the reason is not that you cannot receive MP in stealth (though this is true) because when you finish the snipe attack you're already out of stealth.

The problem occurs if you perform the attack in real-time mode because extra MPs are not registered because turn-based combat didn't start yet.

I'm not sure I can fix this easily, but in any case you should be able to enjoy your extra MP if you manually start the combat by pressing ENTER before you snipe.