Author Topic: [1.0.0.3] Can't start Seek Acid Hunters quest  (Read 1632 times)

springheeled

• Noob
    • View Profile
[1.0.0.3] Can't start Seek Acid Hunters quest
« on: December 25, 2015, 05:07:56 pm »
Hello and Merry Christmas

I've defeated the Pulverizer in the arena and met Garry, completed my third faction mision (Coretech - Warehouse, ticked off in notes)  and I've completed the rail crossing quest (ticked off in notes), in the process saving Buzzer and learning about Cornell and the Acid Hunters.

However whichever room in Coretech Rupert Simmons is in I cannot access without aggroing the entire building.

For what it's worth I'm not sure if I completed Rail Crossing 'correctly'. I killed all the faceless inside Buzzer's shop which caused the rest to vacate, but I didn't unlock Buzzer from the cage until after the quest had been completed. When I came back he was by the counter downstairs but would only give the overhead dialogue about the location of the keys to his cell. After unlocking his cell he walked upstairs next to one of the auto turrets and has been functioning seemingly normally since.

Here's my save file

http://www.mediafire.com/download/711ymy1w3am70aj/qweq.7z

Styg

• Administrator
  • Godman
    • View Profile
Re: [1.0.0.3] Can't start Seek Acid Hunters quest
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2015, 09:33:14 pm »
I'm not at the office right now, but if I recall correctly, you'll need to defeat a couple more Arena opponents before you get summoned to see Simmons.

TΛPETRVE

• Scavenger
  • Obey the Schnibble!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2015, 10:33:02 pm »
Yup, gotta become a gladiator and win your first official gladiator match.
But the problem is, indeed, it zlots at Vlurxtrznbnaxl.

springheeled

• Noob
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 25, 2015, 11:53:57 pm »
Lanista says you're a gladiator after you defeat Pulverizer.

Anyway I've made some more progress in the arena and the messenger has shown up. Thanks Styg.