Author Topic: Institute of tchort [SPOILERS]  (Read 3364 times)

Shikabe

• Noob
    • View Profile
Institute of tchort [SPOILERS]
« on: December 25, 2015, 11:42:13 am »
Hi everyone, I'm here to ask some help, I'm at the Institute of tchort to stole the mysterious cube, well, I pass the text (with the figurine mission) and some quests from the investigation department.

I clean the west wing, and some other thing, but I dont want to stay more here so I planned on stealing the cube... And i didnt find it anyway, even if I go through the elevator to the Utility stations I dont find a way to find it or go through some gates, Im so stuck. Do I really need to do all the quest to advance?

Sorry for my english, Im not native :p

Mindless

• Oculite
  • Tchortist
    • View Profile
Re: Institute of tchort [SPOILERS]
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2015, 11:55:49 am »
I clean the west wing, and some other thing, but I dont want to stay more here so I planned on stealing the cube... And i didnt find it anyway, even if I go through the elevator to the Utility stations I dont find a way to find it or go through some gates, Im so stuck. Do I really need to do all the quest to advance?

You need to trigger "Strange tremors" quest, you have several ways:
1) Attack any of the tchortists -> Faceless invasion, tremors and making your way to the elevator into Deep Caverns.
2) Complete all(3) quests for Mediant Samuel (Preservation section) -> interview with Eidein -> blablabla
3) Complete some of quests for Principal Investigator Schteff, Principal Investigator Georgis, Principal Investigator Rista(Investigation section) -> interview with Eidein -> blablabla
4) Sneak into elevator section and hack(120-140 skill, don't remember)elevator controls or use keycard(steal from Eiden)

Shikabe

• Noob
    • View Profile
Re: Institute of tchort [SPOILERS]
« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2015, 12:07:31 pm »

You need to trigger "Strange tremors" quest, you have several ways:
1) Attack any of the tchortists -> Faceless invasion, tremors and making your way to the elevator into Deep Caverns.
2) Complete all(3) quests for Mediant Samuel (Preservation section) -> interview with Eidein -> blablabla
3) Complete some of quests for Principal Investigator Schteff, Principal Investigator Georgis, Principal Investigator Rista(Investigation section) -> interview with Eidein -> blablabla
4) Sneak into elevator section and hack(120-140 skill, don't remember)elevator controls or use keycard(steal from Eiden)

Thank you so much, now I have an idea how to advance :)