Author Topic: Lost in the Deep Caverns, where to go? (Spoilers)  (Read 13212 times)

LightningMonk

• Scavenger
    • View Profile
Re: Lost in the Deep Caverns, where to go? (Spoilers)
« Reply #15 on: April 19, 2016, 11:40:55 pm »
The Faceless will only help if you were nice enough to them when you met them before DC. Based on what you said, they will not help you.

Pumba

• Noob
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 21, 2016, 07:52:06 am »
The Faceless will only help if you were nice enough to them when you met them before DC. Based on what you said, they will not help you.
Ok,, thanks.
Maybe you are right.

Taggart

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 25, 2016, 02:58:58 am »
I'm trying to "climb through" the pulsating root in order to return to the turret map. However, the game says I cannot interact with the object during combat. Do I have to defeat everyone before I can get out? That will be a losing battle I fear.

You may have already figured this out, since it's be awhile from when you posted; but just in case (or for someone else)..

You don't have to defeat everyone (in the zone). But you do have to defeat everyone that can see you. Then, you may have to endure up to several turns of no action (until the fight mode ends). Then you can climb.

X41823T

• Zoner
  • Psionic scientist
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 28, 2016, 09:30:29 am »
The one way to GUARANTEE your survival in the 'shroom kingdom' is the use of the biohazard suit, only thing that'll ever harm you while wearing it are the "chompers" that well 'chomp' with their nasty 'gawp'.
Yes it'll be slow and 'cumbersome' but you will be immune to all attacks and hazards except the bites of the chompers.

As of the fluids yes there is one in the burrower nest outside of the south-western elevator, but there's also a canister of the fluid in the storage room in the Tchortist outpost which you'll gain access to once you've 'scouted' the faceless outpost out.
Hint: DO NOT talk to the Tchortists in the DP before you have been 'mind probed' by the faceless.

Also want to say that all the "shafts" supposedly for the gate mechanism don't matter at all except the one you DO need which can be found next to the obelisks in the "labyrinth".
« Last Edit: April 28, 2016, 09:54:50 am by X41823T »
"We don't have to dream that we're important" ~ Robert House, CEO of RobCo.