Author Topic: Altairp's undercorner of questions (AKA when the wiki fails me)  (Read 2544 times)

Altairp

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
Altairp's undercorner of questions (AKA when the wiki fails me)
« on: December 21, 2015, 11:09:44 am »
I've got questions that need answers:

- In one of the builds, I remember that the developer mentioned housing: an apartment somewhere in Core-City that you'd eventually get. Where is this place? Better yet, how/when do I get it?

- Is there a list of unique weapons around? If not, how can I get my character's hands on a Steyr Auch/Tommy Gun? (doesn't matter if they are useless, I'd just like to collect them).

- What's the best Assault Rifle/SMG type? I require something precise that can do a lot of damage, without stealing away too many Action Points (maybe, just maybe, I'm asking for too much! I'd be happy with something that's just really precise, to be fair). Right now I'm switching between a 9mm Hornet, a 8.6 Huszar and a 9mm K&H MP6. They're taking me far, but I miss the target every now and then. It irks me a lil'.

- Is there a way to help the amnesiac patron at the Hanging Rat bar? I am 99.99% sure of who the woman is, and I really don't want to just turn in the quest without knowing if there's a way to bring her back to SGS.

Altairp

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
Re: Altairp's undercorner of questions (AKA when the wiki fails me)
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2015, 03:21:25 pm »
Thank you for the answers - though I still have more questions! ..well, just one, really: do you get the house even if you work for the other oligarchies, or is it a reward for Core-Tech questlines only?

Altairp

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
Re: Altairp's undercorner of questions (AKA when the wiki fails me)
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2015, 05:54:11 pm »
Coretech? No, why? Coretech doesn't have any special ties with Core City Housing Corporation as far as I know.

Completing any of the oligarch questlines - Coretech, JKK or Praetorian Security - will reward you with the exact same house.
Sorry, my bad. I read "Core tech oligarch questline' instead of Core City.

Thank you again very much, in any case :)