Author Topic: Love the progress of this game  (Read 2491 times)

Shuffington

• Noob
    • View Profile
Love the progress of this game
« on: August 05, 2015, 10:26:31 pm »
I've been playing the various iterations of this game since the early, early stages and I love it. I'm sure Styg is a fan of the old school Fallout games (1 & 2) like I am, and Underrail is a very refreshing change of pace from the majority of games that are available today. The accommodation of every play style is fantastic, and the ability to approach every situation in the game any way you'd like is something that's missing in almost every other game I've played recently. The difficulty and challenge of the game is extremely rewarding, as if the pace of character progression. The first time I encountered Burrowers, I was terrified, but I returned later with a sledgehammer and made short work of the beasts. All in all, keep up the good work, Styg. You're making a game that's receiving a lot of appreciation, and it's most assuredly needed in the climate of today's video game industry.

Diggfinger

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
Re: Love the progress of this game
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2015, 07:26:20 pm »
Well said!!

Good luck to the whole team for the final steps!
Cant wait to get the full version...

mrzjadacz

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2015, 07:04:05 am »
I have never played Fallout 1 and 2, and i couldn't do that due to primitive EQ, weak graphic and other. Also for me this game is really nice. It is complicated RPG with modern mechanics.

Fenix

• Godman
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2015, 09:36:29 am »
I have never played Fallout 1 and 2, and i couldn't do that

Too bad for you...

VaeliusNoctu

• Zoner
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2015, 12:49:00 am »
I start playing that game where you only can reach the Junkyard and fight for one of the two groups and fall in love with that Game from the first clicks.^^ I remember that i have 3 playthroughts and paused the game.

My next Playthrought was after the "Institute of Tschort" was realesed. WOW what a Big and Interesting World and lol so much sleeples nights 4 new Playthroughts.

Now i wait for the next Patch...amazing Pictures...looks very Interesting.

I realy hope you add too some new areas and Quests/Creatures to the "Old World" (the World bevore the new Patch).

What i love in the progres of that game is: ...no randmom generated maps... ...amazing Story and the story becomes better and better... ...Crafting is Funny and usefull... ...old school rpg... ...and that you see the Developer love that Game too, realy thats the Best on that Game, the Hearthblood from the Team. Without that this game was only one of much RPGs you play, like and forgot.^^