Author Topic: How to go through sealed doors in GMS?  (Read 2795 times)

mrzjadacz

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
How to go through sealed doors in GMS?
« on: June 10, 2015, 07:03:26 am »
I failed to get an access card from Gorsky, but i watched somewhere, that we can ask Quinton on Agronomy level and then he says, that we should go there to collect burrowers poison and that he talk to Tanner and Gorsky, that give us that access card. The problem is it, that i don't have any option to ask him about it.

Wildan

• Scavenger
  • Slayer
    • View Profile
Re: How to go through sealed doors in GMS?
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2015, 03:29:09 pm »
Who doesn't talk about it, Gorsky or Quinton?
Did you finish the GMS quest by giving the Gorsky the card you found in GMS Level 3 and you opened the door together for the first time?

After reporting to Quinton about the burrowers (there is a new topic in the dialoge) you just need to talk to Gorsky on Level 2 again. I've done that more than 100 times, I'm not exaggerating, and it works every single time. Can't say what you did wrong, it's actually impossible to screw it up. If it's about Gorsky maybe you already clicked through the dialoge without noticing. Check your backpack, maybe it's actually there.

Gman

• Zoner
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2015, 05:18:07 pm »
Maybe he didn't get the quest in order to need the burrower poison in the first place? Am just taking a shot, as I've always managed to keep the card after the GMS adventure when talking to Gorsky..

mrzjadacz

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2015, 06:15:37 pm »
You had right, I missed dialog with Quinton. Aughh!

Atchodas

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2015, 09:33:16 pm »
IS there actually a quest to get burrower poison? Quinton got me a card from Gorsky guy but i did not recieve any quest or entry to notes

P.S. i havent ate PSI pill tho doing it old fashioned way so i didnt get shoot rathound with a bolt quest too , but i got the GMS card without problems after talking with him and visiting Gorsky again, but no quest
« Last Edit: June 10, 2015, 09:39:06 pm by Atchodas »