I'm almost done with quest implementation for the new areas. There's still a couple smaller ones to go, as well as some support scripting and dialog to do, but that shouldn't take more than couple of days. After that I'm going to start the work on the next 'dungeon' area and that will be the last bit of content for this release.
I do intend to revisit these areas post-release and add more quests, but for now this will do.
I've also added some new weapons and armors:
- One new model of each firearm type: pistol, SMG, assault and sniper rifle
- One new crossbow type
- Knives and sledgehammers made of tungsten steel
- Tungsteen steel armor
- Regenerative vest that slowly restores health but consumes energy (can be used in creation of tactical vests or steel armors)
- Acid resistant leather armor (this will be useful in the upcoming dungeon)
Then there are couple of new feats I got to implement. It's not much because this release I'm more focused on new areas, so expect a lot more in the future updates. I implemented a couple of melee feats because they were sorely missing in the demo:
- Pummel - sledgehammer attack that takes the target off balance, negating dodge and evasion for 2 turns
- Crippling Strike - unarmed or knife attack that deals 125% damage and reduces target's strength by 2 (stacks 3 times).
- Dirty Kick - Unarmed attack that deals damage and stuns the target for 1 turn (double that if the target is human male)
- Hit and Run - After you kill an enemy, your movement points are restored to 25 (or your maximum, whichever is lower)
- Yell - You attempt to reduce offensive skills (guns, corssbows, melee and grenades skills) of all surrounding enemies by 20% of your intimidation skill
- Shroomhead - You regenerate psi points in presence of mindshrooms when below 35% of your maximum psi
All in all, this version is nearing completion and it will be done by the end of this month for sure. Can't say exactly when it will be release for alpha purchase, as I don't know what the process for that will be, but it can't be far off now.