Author Topic: Patric's death. (spoiler)  (Read 1938 times)

xtac_inside

• Noob
    • View Profile
Patric's death. (spoiler)
« on: December 27, 2015, 01:10:25 pm »
Greetings!

I am stuck in Lenox Pierce's quest in SGS and would really like some help to go through it.
Spoilers incoming.

I followed wiki's advice to talk with everyone in SGS station till i find out that Patrick worked for Praetorian Guard.
I talked with literally everyone, even Gorsky who is now in his new base in core city, but couldn't get any info about that anywhere. Checked patrick's computer.morgue etc. nothing.
Only mention is that he was in core city riots back in biocorp time.

Can't get any info from core city(no options from jon or weapon trader) nothing at all. Not sure if i messed up somewhere.
Is the only way to advance a high biology?

Already spent a lot of hours trying to figure out this quest but i'm on a dead end..
Any help is welcome!

edit* for the record i am 21 level. Saved the last level in case i need skill for something. biology 80 wasn't enough for checking his corpse, and wouldn't like to waste 2 levels for it.
« Last Edit: December 27, 2015, 01:13:11 pm by xtac_inside »

TΛPETRVE

• Scavenger
  • Obey the Schnibble!
    • View Profile
Re: Patric's death. (spoiler)
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2015, 02:30:56 pm »
You need to talk to Lenox himself. When you bring up the subject he thinks he told you already about Patrick's past, but he actually didn't. This is the game trying to trick you; this entire questline is meant to only reward players who actually read all the dialogue, and pay heed to their surroundings.
But the problem is, indeed, it zlots at Vlurxtrznbnaxl.

xtac_inside

• Noob
    • View Profile
Re: Patric's death. (spoiler)
« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2015, 08:18:13 pm »
It's true, Lenox had that dialog option now! nice.
I do read everything and talked with lenox lots of times but he didn't have that option. I wonder if i just missed it or when did it become unlocked.

I had even saved and reloaded to check what happens if i check options in Lenox like was murdered or can't find the murderer.

Anyway, i guess i can continue now. Cheers man!