Author Topic: Caltrops and Opportunist Feat (And ancient Rathound armor skin)  (Read 1087 times)

Quidam Craft

• Zoner
    • View Profile
Caltrops and Opportunist Feat (And ancient Rathound armor skin)
« on: February 18, 2019, 01:30:19 pm »
Hi there ... Recently I made a character with an extensive use of Caltrops, and I realized that it should work properly with the opportunist feat.

The Opportunist feat give a 15% damage bonus against targets wich are slowed by a slow effect. And Caltrops, even though it slow enemies do not put any slow effect on them and therefore can not work with opportunist.

It seems to me that a target stuck in the middle of caltrops field should "lore wise" be a valid reason to trigger opportunist attacks ?

Also on a very different note, I really love the unique skin provided by the ancient rathound leather armor, but ... And such a nice skin is a good addition (I love that black pants and these nice shoulder pads). However, I doubt anyone would ever see this skin in action. Indeed, if you plan on using rathound leather armor, most probably, you have advanced tailoring skills (And certainly infused leather and everything), and obvioulsy, you would also put an effort to have an overcoat as well to have maximum bonus (Either for stealth or more protection). And therefore, one will loose the unique skin.

I know that it's certainly a lot of work for not much, but it would be very nice to have a special skin "Overcoat version" of the ancient rathound leather armor (Certainly only one more for both black and other overcoat). Or maybe, even with an overcoat, the classic skin would still apply ?

And at least, it would make the already done work on the ancient rathound leather armor not going to relative waste.

harperfan7

• Oculite
  • Godman
    • View Profile
Re: Caltrops and Opportunist Feat (And ancient Rathound armor skin)
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2019, 11:05:22 pm »
Yeah, siphoner leather too. 
*eurobeat intensifies*