Author Topic: Somebody know how to modify carry weight value?  (Read 3803 times)

Alex Leonhart

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
Somebody know how to modify carry weight value?
« on: January 26, 2015, 03:15:39 pm »
I want to make my carry weight like unlimited, somebody know how to tweak save-games or something with hex editor or another tools to do that?

DMonin

• Zoner
    • View Profile
Re: Somebody know how to modify carry weight value?
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2015, 09:56:56 pm »
You are very brave guy.
Richard Moreau, Vault 8

Alex Leonhart

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2015, 06:56:33 am »
uh?

Mindless

• Oculite
  • Tchortist
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2015, 07:05:22 am »
I want to make my carry weight like unlimited, somebody know how to tweak save-games or something with hex editor or another tools to do that?
You can modify strength and pick perk +50 weight capacity... That should be enough for most hamsters =\ (350 capacity)

Alex Leonhart

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2015, 11:46:06 am »
That was my first perk, but im a digital hoarder, im always over-cumbered and i need much more capacity, i hate to leave things behind or have to wait over and over to sell stuff, i would be very happy if i could tweak my game to forget about carry limits...
« Last Edit: January 27, 2015, 01:42:52 pm by Alex Leonhart »

Elhazzared

• Tchortist
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 27, 2015, 03:00:43 pm »
Then it isn't just carry weight, you also have to modify the merchants so that they buy everything.

You basicly have the exact same problem I have with the game and I don't play it because of that.

I'm not really sure of how much help you'll get right now though. I'm pretty sure some people here would be happy to even make you a mod to ignore all those things, but given how long I've complained about this problem in the game I'm also sure that people will not be willing to do those until the game is finally released and runs a couple patches of bug fixing first.