Author Topic: The Robe (standard).  (Read 1687 times)

meow

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
The Robe (standard).
« on: October 12, 2014, 03:04:27 pm »
Last full play through, I kept finding these damn robes! Not meaning to damn them, looked awesome and I thought to my self "deffo gonna use this for a pure Psi build"... only, I make my Psi build and I can't find this robe anywhere! Seriously, I found like, 3 of them and one was on the first quest and now... zilch... nothing :(

Might seem a pointless suggestion to some but not gonna ask you to break a leg or anything: Please stick one of these standard robes in one of the lockers in the player characters room.

If you have time to break a leg in the future, please consider craftable robes, so different materials for higher resistance/ bonuses (like from pig leather etc). I wouldn't mind if they were still a bit weaker than standard armor, or even if crafting one simply gives you a the bonus if the material provides one (would that make sense though?).

I really do love the look of the robes :) spooky and mysterious. One in the locker at start game would be vastly appreciated.

Thank you for your time.

MetaSieg

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
Re: The Robe (standard).
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2014, 08:30:13 pm »
I definitely agree about the crafting suggestion, the more armor we can make ourselves the better imo.